Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tileable rock in Mudbox

Hi all!

It have been two busy weeks... Cleaning up, moving furniture, glad it's done now! I've also spent some time playing and writing my review of Dead Space 3 (Dutch-speakers: click here! :D).

As for 3D, last week we had to deliver a tileable texture of layered rock. This one is done with another workflow, where you use a tiling plane in Mudbox, to make everything you sculpt automatically tileable. I like it!

The result:

Again, I've made a little zip with the tga-files, download them here.

Terms of use:

  • Free to use, no need to ask for permission, but please give credit by linking back to my site/blog. Oh, and if you use them, you can always let me know! :) It's nice to know I can help people.
  • Do not claim as your own.
  • You can edit them, but if you share them, share alike. (So don't just edit these textures and then sell them.) And the credit would still be nice.
  • If you are not sure: leave a comment. I won't bite. ;)


Next up will be a rock (with a mesh, not just a texture). It's almost finished, so I'll probably show it this weekend.

Have a nice day! :)
Greets,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment