Monday, April 15, 2013

Playground Defense


Hi everyone!

Now I know how to put Unity games online, I thought I might as well upload the game I made for my Integration course last semester: Playground Defense.



Playground Defense is a tower defense game. You have to defend the playground against the other kids. There are different kinds of towers, enemies and they spawn at different points. I'll already warn you that the balance is a bit off (don't blame me), but you get the idea.

This game was made by 2 artists and 2 programmers, we worked on it for about 4 months (combined with other courses). I worked as a programmer, mainly UI, animation and sound implementation, and the placing/deleting of towers.

Enjoy!



Greets,
Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Good job, I saved the playground

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job saving the playground ;) And thanks for playing! :)

      Delete