Sunday, February 24, 2013

Working as a games reporter! :D

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I had my first meeting at CJP (which stands for "Cultureel Jongeren Paspoort").
As you may have guessed, it's a Flemish site, and its target audience are young people up to 26 years old. Everyone was super-friendly and enthusiastic, it was really a pleasure to be there. :)




From now on, I am a member of their games-team. :-D I will be writing reviews and features related to games. I do this as a volunteer, however, they give me the games I have to check out. It feels so cool!

So, this is only for the ones speaking Dutch, so if you do, check it out: cjp.be
They also have information and reviews on music, books, movies, podium acts, lifestyle... And if you get a member card, you receive discounts! Really worth it, take a look.

Hope you'll read my articles soon!

Greets,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment