Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summit Shrine - UDK Scene


Hi all!

Long time no post, I know... I've been busy with my exams and just returned from a festival. But finally, here it is: the UDK scene I made for my 3D course. It is a shrine dedicated to dragons, on top of a mountain. The doors give entrance to the dungeon/temple. Hit the jump for more screenshots and a video. :)
The door
The shrine

Just a short forward dolly to see the scene in movement:



All the assets in this scene are mine, except for the waterfalls and fire particles, which are included in UDK itself. The music is just something from YouTube, to avoid copyright infringement.

I'll be posting some other projects I've been busy on over the next days, including a tutorial on the UDK material for the lantern. :)

Hope you enjoyed it!

Greets,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment