Saturday, July 20, 2013

I've been promoted!



Hi all!

I've been on a holiday, but I have some things to say. Today I'm gonna keep it short: I've been promoted at my CJP work! Starting in September, they will have a new look, a new website, and even a new name: BILL. You'll find them at www.bill.be (Dutch only, I'm afraid)


And... I'm not only a game reporter anymore, but Chief Games, Apps & Tech. I'm all excited! :) Hope I can get some nice contacts with game developers/publishers.

So, I know I've been relaxing a lot lately and I haven't posted a lot of updates, but starting next week, the relaxing is over and I hope I'll be able to post some work. I'm busy cleaning up my PC right now because it's awfully slow. Hope it gets better, don't want to spend money on a new computer now. :/

Anyway, keep your eyes open for updates! ;)

Greets,
Marcia




No comments:

Post a Comment